Medical Marijuana Studies
Here are a list of Medical Marijuana Studies we believe will benefit and educate you as a patient.
- CBD may help with kidney stones. (Mayo Clinic, March 15, 2019) https://newsnetwork.
mayoclinic.org/discussion/ consumer-health-dealing-with- kidney-stones/
- THC may help tremors associated with Parkinsons. (National Library of Medicine, February 2020) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.
- THC:CBD may help alleviate chronic pain. (National Library of Medicine, October 2020) https://www.ncbi.nlm.
- CBD may protect against the damaging effects of iron in aging brain diseases. (National Library of Medicine, March 2018) https://pubmed.ncbi.
- THC:CBD may help prevent seizures. (Epilepsy Foundation, Anup Patel MD, May 31, 2019) https://www.epilepsy.
com/learn/treating-seizures- and-epilepsy/other-treatment- approaches/medical-marijuana- and-epilepsy#:~:text=Medical% 20cannabis%20is%20whole% 20plant,plant%20used%20for% 20medical%20purposes.&text= Cannabidiol%2C%20or%20CBD%2C% 20which%20does,in%20some% 20people%20with%20epilepsy.
- THC:CBD may help seizures, behavioral issues and other autism-related traits. (SpectrumNews, Peter Hess, September 2020) https://www.